Thursday 27 September 2012

Happily Ever After


                             
                                   Happily ever after..when will I ever have mine?
                                        I'm just waiting for the sun called love to shine.
There are some sweet childhood memories when i played with my barbie,

I would always ensure she had her Ken in the end.
Come to think of it..i must be God's barbie,
Then why is he taking years? He only has to send..
A person who knows my dreams better than me,
a person who makes my enemies flee.
A person who's there by my side when i need him,
a person who gives me some personal space at my whim.
A guardian angel who doesn't let anguish clutch me!
His devilish smile and mischievous eyes,only mine they should always be.
He can hit me when I'm hurtful and wrong,
later he has to console me with my favorite song.
He needn't give me flowers which wilt at the end of the day,
he should give me his feelings whether gloomy or gay!
He must be aware that I'm not a delicate doll,
that I am his equal, who can bear every fall.
We should be equal partners,on that I cannot compromise,
partners for life in sunset and in sunrise.
God, please bestow upon me, your best angel soon.
For I can no longer withstand missing him,every time I look into the moon...

No comments:

Post a Comment