Thursday 27 September 2012

Today!!



Something's absolutely right about today,
I'm ready to face hurdles, come what may!
The breath-taking blooms in their colorful fray,
the tiny chirping birds and the pretty circles in which they lay.
Today the sun is as cool as a cucumber,
as if he has just woken out of a relaxing slumber.
The clouds are sailing in the sky, mad with pleasure,
displaying all sorts of forms like jewels in a treasure.
Today I feel like flying with the breeze,
to a destination unknown,as I please.
Today I feel like becoming a bee,
and suck the honey out of every flower I see.
Today i feel like bouncing on a fluffy cotton candy cloud,
and cross the Mount Everest  laughing out loud!
Today i feel like looking into the ocean through the eyes of a fish,
to see the colorful ballet of the light in the water,is what I wish.
Today I can explore even a darkest forest,
with my happiness as my light, I can cross any scary crest.
There is a limitless energy flowing into me,
I can feel the aura of the smallest ant and the largest tree.
It feels like finally, my spirit has been set free! 

                        http://allpoetry.com/poem/8831127-Today__-by-indrani_0101

1 comment: