Thursday 27 September 2012

My Heart



My heart keeps getting bigger each day

brimming with so much love for you,what more can I say?

I've lost the count of the number of days,

because all that I think everyday is how to love you more in a number of ways
I din't know my heart could be any bigger
its all because of you ,you are the trigger
I would do things my way before I met you
now I cant dream of doing something that would upset you
I have become more messy than ever,
but I like it this way & I wish this goes on forever.
with you I can see all my dreams come true..
but is it the same way with you??
I've thought about this question again & again
but all my efforts just go in vain
I hope you have my heart on your calender too
I could give you my life...if u just give me a clue...
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment