Thursday 27 September 2012

The Right Door


                                       
                                         This way or that? what do I choose?
 Heavens above! But there are no clues!
 Yeah! They both seem equally good,
 I would choose none,if only I could.
 Looking into the future ,I want to choose the first,
 but the second could also quench my thirst.
 Then I ask others for some advice,
and what do I get? ordure at a high price!!
Best way out is to toss a coin,
But the discussion of assigning head and tail to each decision? No thanks I'd rather not join! 
Why !! do i need to make this decision!?
Like its my life's only wretched mission!
Can't my best path be laid with eye catching flowers?
So, I'd know which one's right without using all my mental powers.
All i want to do is not regret,
it is solely for this reason that I so horribly fret.
Consequently ,it comes down to "eeny, meeny, miny, moe!! "
But there's a trick in this game that i already know.
Finally here I'm, I wait again,
for a signal from the God saying all's not vain.
Wistfully hoping he  closes the wrong door out of the two
Then ill be left with nothing to do,
                       but to get into the door that's left open without much ado!!                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment