Thursday 18 October 2012

All that I Ask!



A flapping random butterfly is like my hope,
these situations in life, these rules and regulations! I can no longer cope.
When I feel confused by everything around,
its like listening to cacophony, with my hands and legs bound!
Frustration wants a vent and nothing is clear
The vent is usually shouting on everyone near and dear!
And then my guilt starts shooting me in the heart
Like an array of arrows fired at me in all directions, leaving me unable to dart!
I start crying, tears of guilt overflowing for all the people I  hurt,
with my voice shrill and tone ruthless, baseless nonsense that I blurt!
I think of what I was before and what have I become,
The world around me is the same, I have changed to bothersome.
I want to be appreciated by the people I love, for them to know my worth,
If I had none, then why did you grant me this birth!?
This confusion rips my mind into a bipolar personality,
Your help is urgently needed God! to regain my functionality.
You by my side, in me, is all that I need.
On a brown dry desert land, you are the germinating seed.
So many prayers of mine, requests, why don't you heed?
Is it true God? that to receive your help we should be of the right religion, caste and creed?
A proof of your presence in my life is all that I ask !
Is that so terribly wrong God?! Would that be too much of a task?

No comments:

Post a Comment